League of Legends is a popular online game that pits teams of five players against each other. It provides for a lucrative industry and a wide array of fans, but League had an important milestone in 2013. The game became the first multiplayer online battle arena in North America and Europe to reach one million subscribers.
League of Legends is also the most complex, with a wide variety of champs, strategies, and mechanics for you to master because of LOLSTAR | 롤대리, 롤듀오, 롤강의전문업체.Despite its complexities, League has been gaining more and more players each month for years. Here is a top-eight list of some unique facts that may help you get started on your League of Legends game.
League of Legends Facts –
- One of the most common destinations for skins is the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. The museum proudly displays thousands of ‘LoL’ skins, valued at over $3 million.
- The highest kill count in a single League match belongs to a player named Vyzeox, who racked up 57 kills before being defeated. Taking home the silver prize is Korean player MadLife, who accumulated 52 kills while playing support-type champion Thresh and leading his team to victory.
- It’s been said that League of Legends is the world’s largest eSport with the best 롤대리. About 100 million players worldwide and nearly 4 million active players can be found daily (many play at work).
- For those wanting to teach more about League of Legends, the game’s developer Riot Games, hosts a weekly podcast so they can take their help and better understand. The podcast goes over the basics of LoL, provides helpful tips, and gives fans insight into what’s going on at Riot Games.
- Cho “Mata” Sehyeong is a professional League of Legends player who plays for China’s Shanghai Dragons and is the current world champion. He has an incredible 1,465 kills in 30 games, and his nickname is “The Wall.” He also has more than 7 million followers on his Twitter account.
- The largest LoL community there is the Chinese server, with over 3 million active players. The server hosts an exclusive tournament for top players every year. There are also different servers for other regions with no region-based tournaments, but these servers have lower population numbers.
- In League of Legends, you can play with a team of up to five players. The game features Champions with unique moves and abilities that can speed up battles in your favor. The Champions are divided into different classes on their abilities, such as a Mage Champion that uses abilities that slow down champions in front of him.
These are some unique facts about League of Legends, which are a must for you to know so that you can have better results and experiences once you connect with this game. If you consider the points well, you can only have a better gameplay experience without any trouble in between.